A couple of days ago I dyed my hair with the L’Oréal Colorista #Marsala permanent hair color. It was on sale in Kruidvat, with 2 euros discount so I thought, I might as well give it a try. Using henna and being satisfied with it, I wanted to test if it was possible to recover my natural brown shade. And guess what, I didn’t end up disappointed!
The L’Oréal Colorista permanent haircolor can be applied on your full hair length or partially for an ombre effect. So it’s all up to you. L’Oréal really created a playful hair color product, with a large variety of alternative colors (blue, green, pink, red, …) and multifunctionality. It’s also quite affordable, keeping into account that the normal price of this product is about ten euros. For a L’Oréal professional hairdye this is a very acceptable price, though I think their 1 day or 3 day hair dyes are expensive compared to how long the color lasts.
To my surprise the experiment ended very well! All my hair is covered in an even tone and it’s shiny. I suffer from split ends and I must admit dying my hair has its consequences (yes, it’s an addiction, I know). But this hair dye clearly has its benefits for my hair structure. The texture is soft and pleasant. I also noticed that for the first time the color of my hair is the ACTUAL color of the package! LOL – this is really the first time, no kidding. Mostly it ends up lighter or darker, or the total opposite if I’m unlucky. So the image on the cover has kept its promise. I am a happy customer.
- L’Oréal quality, which is satisfying
- Low price
- Makes my hair look healthy and shiny again
- Hair color on the package is realistic
- Big choice in colors and apply possibilities
- The inside of the package is very basic, I miss a touch of luxury (I used to have the L’Oréal Préférence hair dye, which has a brush extra and stuff, of course those hair products are more expensive, so I get where the difference comes from)
- Not much product to apply, for my length 1 package was just enough and my hair ain’t that long I guess, if you have to buy 2 packages it could get a little bit pricy
Have a lovely week dear readers xoxo