One of my passions is makeup. I love creating new looks and testing brand new products. Today I tried the Essence Camouflage 2 in 1 Makeup and Concealer, the MUA Skin Define Matte Perfect Loose Powder and a set of 3 Freedom Matte Lipsticks in a natural shade. I wanted to create a nude camouflage look, perfect for a night out or a special occasion. The idea was to have a perfect matte skin with a full coverage, this combined with rose soft and romantic eye makeup and a nude lip. I wanted it to be flawless.
Products I used:
- Essence Camouflage 2 in 1 Makeup and Concealer
- MUA Skin Define Matte Perfect Loose Powder
- Freedom Matte Lipstick
- I Heart Makeup Unicorn Rainbow Highlighter
- Only You Face Palette (Eyebrows & Eyeshadow Rose)
- Essence Lash Princess Mascara
- Essence Matt Touch Blush
- L’Oréal Ultra Precision Eyeliner
What do you think about this look?