I’ve some great news, I’ve been nominated a third time for the Liebster Award! I was nominated by the lovely Sarah from Lifewithlilred. Her blog’s filled with amazing fashion styles (gotta love her outfits) and all kinds of topics you absolutely will enjoy reading. It’s a blog where you can spend hours and hours discovering something new and interesting every single time. Worth a frequent visit if you ask me! 🙂 So Sarah, thanks again for the nomination, really appreciate it and keep blogging girl! ❤
Let’s get started then shall we! First of all, I need to share the rules.
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
Q & A:
- What is your favorite thing that you have done this summer?
I’ve been to Barcelona with my boyfriend last week. It was our first trip together, so I was beyond excited! We had an amazing time, having him in my life is such a blessing. We did several activities, as you can see in my latest blogposts.
- What is your favorite type of weather?
Well, currently we’re having a heat wave in Belgium and I’m craving the winter season now! But that’s just because it’s too hot now. My favorite type of weather is the kind that allows you to go outside in a t-shirt without being cold – and no rain. And yeah, sunshine of course 😀
- Who is a celebrity that you can’t stand?
Hmm.. can’t really think of anyone. I do have the most respect for Hollywood celebrities who have a stable life, who don’t seek attention of the camera’s constantly and who have a down to earth personality.
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Ben & Jerry’s. Chocolate and coffee. Gossip magazines. And I really enjoy the sitcoms Desperate Housewives and Devious Maids.
- Do you take pictures on your phone or with a camera?
Phone, I have an iPhone 6 and the quality’s spectacular.
- What is your favorite form of social media?
Instagram’s still my number one because it’s not too personal, unlike Facebook. You can always search for similar accounts for inspiration and it’s easy to use. You can follow famous people and stay tuned whenever something new’s up with your fav accounts. I also love the filters you can choose from when uploading your pic, they all look good!
- Other than blogging, what is your preferred hobby?
Shopping, reading, cuddling with my bunny Fien, spending time with my boy/friends/family, trying new makeup looks and creating new fashion looks, … I like everything fashion, beauty & lifestyle related. I’m a real home person, I’d rather have a cosy home to stay in then going out every day.
- What was the last series that you binge watched?
At the moment I’m watching Devious Maids, I really like it. I also like Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy and Lost. Not the latest hypes in TV land, I know, but I don’t really do hypes anyway.
- What book is on your night stand right now?
*shame on me* I’m not reading any book right now to be honest, I just came back from our trip to Spain and I need to get back to it. Still searching for a good book though, any recommendations? I like romantic comedy or psychological thriller literature. Nicci French is always a nice choice.
- Describe a perfect day out.
Any day with my boyfriend would do 🙂 We’re really close.
- What is your favorite flower?
Kinda cliché, but I love roses. I just like the layers and the romantic vibe that goes with it. I do prefer the ones with thorns, because I love the imperfections. The idea of good and bad, I guess.
- I have an irrational fear of smelling bad, so I carry my deodorant like 24/7 with me. I also wear (way too much) perfume, just the idea of me not having a nice scent makes me feel dirty. I use deodorant at least 3 times a day.
- I can’t sit still. I’m always busy doing household tasks, working for my blog, working at my job, cleaning, etcetera. That’s why my boyfriend’s the perfect match because he’s able to calm me down and he makes sure that I take a break when necessary.
- I’m petite, I’m only 1m63.
- I have very annoying feet, whenever I wear new shoes I always suffer from blisters. That’s why I always prefer wearing sneakers, especially Nike, Adidas, Converse and Vans. Those are my favorite brands.
- I always carry way too much stuff with me. That’s why I can’t wear a small bag on a daily base.
- I’ve been blogging for almost 6 years now.
- I started creating websites when I was 9 years old. I learned HTML quite quickly. When I was young I fell in love with the digital world and I even made my own magazines for class at primary school. So it was no surprise that I started blogging at 18.
- Before WordPress I had a blog at Blogger, but after three years I felt like I had seen it all. The platform wasn’t offering enough possibilities for a professional setting so I switched and I’m glad I did.
- I’m addicted to coffee.
- I’ve dyed my hair way too many times. I’ve been blonde, brunette, black, redhead. Name it, I’ve done it.
My Questions For You:
- What’s your favorite food?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If it was possible, would you like to be a blogger for living?
- Name something you really loathe.
- Is there something you’d never write about?
- What are the most important things in your life?
- Which countries would you like to visit someday?
- Do you like traveling? Why?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you could only have 4 apps on your phone, which ones would you pick?
Again, a big thank you for Sarah for nominating me for this award. It’s an honor, and it was great to answer her questions. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, make sure to share your opinions in the comment form!