Hi lovely readers,
Today is Mothers Day! All though in Antwerp we don’t really celebrate it (we celebrate Mothers Day in August), I thought it would definitely be interesting to share some gift ideas with you guys. My favorite #1 website is SheIn, where you can find different clothing styles to inspire you for the season – you will be amazed by their collections without doubt.
Pamper her this Mother’s Day with up to 85% off at us.SheIn.com Limited Time Offer
***GRAB THESE DEALS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE***
Fantastic Deals on Blouses! Visit SheIn.com Limited Time Offer!
Just in time for Mother’s Day – Save $10 off orders $90+ at SheIn.com
Get the best prices, only on Outfitvandedagblog.com
My favorite looks from SheIn
I love the geometrical, colorblocking trend, combined with the ultimate softness of flower patterns. Absolutely lovely to introduce to your mom! SheIn offers not only vintage styles, but also preppy, work, basics, sexy, whatever you like as a fashionista, you will find a style that will make your wardrobe complete.
Want to get more promotions? Make sure to subsribe our newsletter so you can receive the best fashion styles at the lowest prices.
Hi lovely readers,
Thank you for stopping by. I hadn’t had the time yet to summarize 2017’s best blogposts, so I guess today is the day to make that happen, ain’t I right? If you hadn’t had your daily read yet, prepare yourself for a real throwback. Below only posts in English. Only interested in Dutch? Scroll down, my dear! 🙂
Hallo lieve lezers,
Bedankt om even een bezoekje te brengen! Ik heb de tijd nog niet gehad om 2017’s beste blogposts met jullie te delen, dus vandaag is dé dag om dat te verwezenlijken, toch? Als je je dagelijkse leesvoer nog niet gehad hebt, bereid je dan maar voor op een serieuze terugblik. Hieronder staan enkel blogposts in het Nederlands, voor Engels moet je hierboven even spieken 🙂
De VLOGS van Outfit Van De Dag:
- VLOG : ICE queen make-up look
- Budget Fashion: 7 outfits with 7 items (VLOG)
- Barbie Makeup Tutorial (VLOG)
- Everyday Makeup Tutorial (VLOG)
Zoals je merkt, lopen de onderwerpen uiteen. Variatie genoeg en voldoende leesplezier voor iedereen. Ik hoop dat ik jullie in 2018 evenveel leesplezier kan bieden!
I wasn’t sure if I’d publish this post, because maybe some of you might think that I’m earning an income out of this – which isn’t the case. My main income is from working for Longchamp of course. But I do make some profit out of blogging and I thought it would be useful for some of you to discover how to do it and more specifically, what’s important when you negotiate with companies.
Here are some things you must know:
- Social media is crucial : Companies look at one thing first: your followers base. So don’t expect to earn much if your rates are low. The more followers, the more collaboration opportunities you will get. Of course they don’t look at your numbers only, they also check if you have a loyal reader audience. But most of them stick to the followers count. If it’s low, they’ll probably won’t look further anyway. If you want to increase your followers count, focus on the 2 most important social media platforms: Instagram and Facebook.
- Pick wisely : Once you get your first collab, many will follow by time because companies will notice that you do advertisements for other firms. It shows your work and it’s good to mention in your Media Kit (this is like your personal blog resume where you put your work experience, your blog themes and your followers and visitors count). Once you start writing for companies, you have to be smart. You will get lots of offers. Even from firms that don’t really represent your blog as a brand. Maybe you’re a fashionblogger just like me and you get a collab proposal from a led lights company. This has nothing similar with your topics, so why should you take the proposal anyway? Money ain’t everything. Stick to your themes. Your blog is your brand and readers will appreciate it when you stay loyal to that.
- Know your worth : It’s sad to say, but companies take advantage of bloggers all the time – especially bloggers who are new to the business. Don’t get me wrong, if you have a low followers base, of course you won’t get paid a fortune to write a post. But you still put your effort in the writing, the sharing, the image editing, etcetera. So don’t let them fool you, set up a realistic price based on your experience and audience and don’t accept any offers below that number – negotiate wisely (you’re an independent business woman, my dear! 🙂 ) and know your worth. Blog articles are often a cheap way of advertising for many companies, but they are very valuable. Loyal readers will value your opinion as a writer more than a random 20 second advertisement on television – because they feel bound to you as a friend. They’ll take your worth on it that a product is worth buying.
I hope these tips helped you out as a blogger, once you get collaboration opportunities.. I wish I had this advice when I started in the business, because I wasn’t aware of this information at all.
Want to get more tips? More advice? As a professional blogger I can help you out. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned for any updates considering blog advice and more!
Don’t you think the weather is turning a little bit cold? Your summer clothes couldn’t maintain body temperature anymore. That is to say, It’s time to prepare your new outfit for Autumn/Winter.
Talking about looking good in the fall season. What could be better than a sweatshirt/sweater? We prepared and proudly represent you the 2017 fall season collection! No matter you’re a lover of cardigan styled , tunics or lace-up sweaters. We have them all included. Here are some of the most recommends.
This Boat neck loose sweater deserve to be one of the must-have item.Comfortable and easy to match with different outfit. Perfect for outdoors activities.
Boat Neck Lace Up Sweater which suits in any situation.We have other colors for option too! Check it out.
A spice Zipper Sleeve Choker Sweater with best quality and unique fashion design. Simple but attractive!
“Where did you get that sweater?”
”I would also like a sweatshirt!”.
Does this sounds quiet familiar? Here’s you great opportunity to feel warm and look cool at the same time, click on the link below to add these finest and cheap rates collections into your wardrobe. The cold season is approaching, better hurry!