My blog wouldn’t be a fashion blog if I didn’t share the latest trends. For the upcoming season, fall and winter season, there are again some new vibes showing up in fashion world. I don’t like them all to be honest, but of course trends are just a direction which can be interpreted in many ways. Designer pieces offer the right inspiration to translate it into your wardrobe in a more wearable way, a style that fits you and your personality.
For fall winter season 2018 the catwalks show these trends:
- High boots with fringes
- Plaid pattern on masculine oversized blazers
- Animal prints: leopard, zebra, reptile, rawr!
- Adding some height: hello chunky sole sneakers
- Dark and mysterious: Black leather coats
- Light up the winter season with white boots
- Bombastic sporty jackets and layers
- Fluffy handbags
What do you think about these trends? Would you consider adding them to your wardrobe or are you more a classic type, choosing safe with timeless pieces? Share your views in the comment form.
Thank you for your attention!